10 Perfect New Year Wishes for 2021

 New Year Wishes for Spouses or Partners

Every year with you is the best one yet... cheers to many more.

Here’s to making more cherished memories in 2021!

I’m so proud of all your accomplishments this year — and I just can’t wait to see what you do in the next.

Whatever the new year has in store, we’ll be in it together. Happy new year to the love of my life.

The best thing I did this year was fall in love with you. Cheers to making more memories together in 2021!

New Year Wishes for Friends

New year, new adventures with my best friend. I can’t wait!

In an extraordinary year, I’ve been grateful for your extraordinary friendship…. thank you. And cheers to new beginnings!

I’m so grateful for your support and love this year. Here’s to many more years of friendship!

New Year Wishes for Your Boss or Co-Workers

Cheers to more shared successes in the new year!

Wishing you and yours some well-deserved downtime and a very happy new year to come.

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: