8 Powerful Motivational Quotes by Abraham Lincoln

These Quotes on life and success serve as inspirational reminders about what we can accomplish with intrinsic motivation.

1. I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday - Abraham Lincoln
2. Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends - Abraham Lincoln
3. I don't like that man. I must get to know him better - Abraham Lincoln
4. I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it - Abraham Lincoln 
5. When I do good I feel good, when I do bad I feel bad, and that's my religion - Abraham Lincoln
6. Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally - Abraham Lincoln
7. You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was - Abraham Lincoln
8. You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time - Abraham Lincoln

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: